Saturday, January 10, 2015

It Has Been Decided

  No comments    
So a show has been decided on.  I'll be stepping on stage for my first ever figure competition in June at the Dallas Europa Expo.

Within this last week, my coach has gotten me a suit fitting scheduled, set up a posing seminar and has started preparing me for what's to come.  One thing we've learned is that I need to learn to walk in 5" heels.
I may in fact die.  To give you a visual in your own head of what I look like while walking in these bad boys;  I look like a baby deer taking it's first Bambi steps.

I had to go to an adult boutique store located smack dab in the middle of a shopping center, surrounded by 4 family oriented restaurants, to get these suckers.

My prep will start at 16 weeks out, making February 27th my last day of freedom.

Training has already started to change and become more specific with the intensity being notched up a bit.  The goal right now is to build more muscle while maintaining lean muscle mass...and learning to walk in a straight line with my stipper heels on while maintaining a smile on my face.

I will trust the process, as it's gotten me this far.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when posting comments. This blog is for personal documentation of my own fitness journey. Negativity will not be tolerated. Now go eat a cookie, IIFYM... :)