Friday, February 27, 2015

Week 1 (16 Weeks Out)

  No comments    
Today was the first day of my 16 week prep for competition.  It started with touching base with my coach.  I will now be reporting weekly to her with progress pictures as well as my current weight, measurements and how well I've stuck to the nutrition plan.  I've decided that I will be sharing those pictures on my blog as well.  I want you to be apart of this process with me.  You'll see progress and hopefully no stall-outs.

The last couple of months we've been focusing on building mass.  Now we'll be focusing on cutting the fat and hopefully maintaining as much muscle mass as possible.

So here are the first progress pics of this prep...
Not much in the visible ab department.  I need to lean out as a whole and try and go for an X shape.  And I'm still working on posing. 

My back is way more developed than I was expecting, but I still have some work to do. 

All in all, I'm happy with how far I've come, but I know I still have a ways to go. 

Until next week, but first let me share my first meal of my first prep! :)

Yes, protein pancakes!  I'll eat pancakes until they don't fit my macros anymore or until my coach says "no more".  These are made with 1/2c flap jacked buttermilk protein pancake mix and 1/2c muscle egg pumpkin spice (you could use whatever flavor you wanted),  topped with walden farms pancake syrup.  Delicious.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind when posting comments. This blog is for personal documentation of my own fitness journey. Negativity will not be tolerated. Now go eat a cookie, IIFYM... :)